Our Wood Fireplaces, Stoves & Inserts Are Cleaner-Burning & More Efficient Than Ever
Since the invention of fire, mankind has enjoyed the soul-soothing, radiant heat and calming flames that only a real wood fire can provide. While nothing has changed in terms of warmth and comfort, a lot has changed in terms of wood appliance efficiency and performance, making today’s wood-burning hearth appliances even more enjoyable.
Here at The Stove Store, we’re proud to carry an unbeatable selection of American-made, EPA-certified wood fireplaces, stoves, and inserts from industry leading brands, like Vermont Castings, Harman, Regency, Hearthstone, and Majestic. Our selection includes a variety of traditional and modern looking options designed for a variety of spaces. No matter which wood fireplace, stove, or insert you choose from our inventory, you’ll enjoy these advantages:
- Low emissions
- A smoke-free fireside experience
- Longer burn times using less wood
- More warmth from your fire
- Less ash to clean up
Sound too good to be true? It’s not! Each wood stove, insert, and fireplace we carry uses the latest wood-burning technology to make your fireside experience cleaner and more enjoyable.
- Wood Fireplaces — Is your living room, master bedroom, or dining room missing something? Consider adding a wood fireplace! Today’s wood fireplaces are EPA-certified to burn cleaner and produce lower emissions. They also rely on the latest in wood-burning technology, so you can enjoy more heat from each log of wood. Whether your aesthetic is more modern or traditional, you’ll find a wood fireplace to fall in love with.
- Wood Stoves — Think it’s impossible to enjoy a wood stove without introducing massive amounts of pollutants into the atmosphere? Think again! Today’s wood stoves are designed to produce less emissions, burn more completely, and offer homeowners the timeless beauty and charm of a wood stove without the guilt and mess. Choose from a variety of sizes, styles, and finishes, both traditional and modern. We even carry soapstone stoves!
- Wood Inserts — If your wood fireplace is inefficient, but you love the look and just wish there was a way to boost performance and cut down on downdrafts, waste, and emissions, a wood insert is the answer. These can be retrofitted directly into your wood fireplace and vented through your existing chimney. Same beautiful hearth, whole new level of performance. Check out our modern and traditional wood insert options today.
Ready to make use of a renewable and readily available resource, without the usual waste and emissions associated with wood-burning appliances? Stop by our showroom, conveniently located on East Pulaski Highway in Elkton, and start shopping for your next wood fireplace, stove, or insert. Our knowledgeable and friendly team is here to help and can answer any questions you may have as you’re shopping.